What We Do
Acadian Health’s mobile community healthcare team offers quality in-home care services for Clinical Partners looking to drive down medical care costs while ensuring that patients receive the proper treatment at the best location.
Alternative care for non-traumatic hospitalizations for ‘sick but stable’ patients who would typically be transported by ambulance to an ED. Since its beginning, our at-home care has proven to save an average of $1,000 per visit.
Hands-on visits for providers to extend their specialty practice into patients’ homes, offering after hours and weekend support. Includes follow-up care and education for recently discharged and high-risk patients.
Advanced at-home care is an alternative to inpatient hospital visits for general medical conditions. Supports round-the-clock comprehensive care that may include on-demand critical care, daily rounding, on-site advanced diagnostics, and more.
Knowing Life Matters
Acadian Health, a division of Acadian Companies, was founded to deliver on the last mile of healthcare by bridging the gap between patient and provider, offering the highest-quality at-home healthcare. With five decades of mobile healthcare experience through our ambulance division, the Acadian Health mobile community healthcare team members arrive at a patient’s location with the knowledge, skill, and equipment to act as our partners’ eyes, ears, and hands.
About Acadian Health
Enhance your existing healthcare services with our mobile resources, bringing trained personnel direct to your patients—wherever they are.
Partners We Serve
Acadian Health is guided by population health and the total cost of care strategies, the IHI Triple Aim, and by Coleman’s Four Pillars method for post-discharge patient care and disease management.
What We Treat┃Acute Care@Home
Acadian Health’s specially-trained clinical team members can provide acute care treatment in the comfort of patients’ homes for a wide array of non-life-threatening medical conditions. These are just some of the conditions we evaluate and treat:
What We Treat┃Clinic@Home
Acadian Health acts as your eyes, ears, and hands when you can’t be there. By working collaboratively with your team, we strive to improve patient satisfaction, care coordination, and achieve quality health outcomes. Prescheduled visits can be organized with the provider joining by phone or telehealth. If the provider is unavailable, Acadian Health’s trained professionals can execute on a provider’s care plan in their place, sending detailed notes and updates following the visit. Acadian Health offers quality patient-centered care for the following services, and more:
How it Works
Working with Acadian Health provides greater opportunity to engage members or patients in the convenient and lower cost home setting.
- Like an EASY button for providers: Overcome transportation and mobility issues by simply pre-scheduling or requesting an on-demand in-home care visit.
- Our trained personnel arrive fully stocked with medical kits for advanced diagnostics.
- We act as your eyes, ears, and hands and coordinate with the patient’s provider to support a wellness/specialist visit or address complex conditions, preventing unnecessary ED visits.
- Virtual Visits and easy access to our records help providers capture encounter details, improve patient engagement with providers, and improve satisfaction scores.
- Encounter notes and assessments are shared through our provider portal where encounter records can be easily viewed, downloaded, and uploaded to your system.